Whitehorse's hidden treasure, Hidden Valley Bed & Breakfast is located on the largest privately owned piece of land within the Whitehorse area. We are only 20 minutes from the downtown area of Whitehorse.
We offer spacious suites that are themed, private, spacious, and all non-smoking. Our Whitehorse, Yukon guests are delighted by the privacy and seclusion of our bed and breakfast suites and our wonderful personal service.
Eva Stehelin brings her experience and passion for cuisine to the Hidden Valley B&B. Eva's huge commercial style kitchen makes for perfect gatherings: executive meetings, retreats, birthdays, anniversaries, family reunions and intimate occasions.
Our Whitehorse Bed and Breakfast features:
View our Gallery (above) to see our outdoor area, kitchen and guest rooms in the Yukon wilderness.
- Media Room: has a large screen TV with Star Choice Satellite service as well as a great collection of books;
- Jacuzzi Room: choose to relax and enjoy the outdoor tub: enjoy 7 seats with different therapeutic jet adjustments while surrounded by nature in a beautifully enclosed private garden; or take pleasure in the indoor jacuzzi soft tub with a tropical atmosphere;
- Sauna: sit back and enjoy an invigorating sauna;
- Living Room: take it easy in the open and bright living room with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the gardens, or cozy up in front of the fireplace;
- Formal Dining Room: can be booked for your special event, and accommodate up to 22 guests for dinner in an elegant and spacious room with views of the gardens through stain glass windows;
- Outdoor Deck & Courtyards: with plenty of space, unwind on the deck or in the courtyard with an amazing array of Northern flowers surrounding you!
Please visit Hidden Valley Bed & Breakfast Website.